Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Wheel suckin' ho bags unite

First, let me linky:

Suck in' wheel ex-plan-ation that I relate to.

Usually, I use the excuse that they (the wheel in front of me) should just slow down for a nano second to let me "latch" because I suck...really slow down...no don't slow down, I need to work! Let me catch you and *think* I caught you, even if you really slowed down. See how that works. I think Anthony Hopkins said it best: Quid Pro Quo Clarise. I chase, you run, I get faster, you go faster. That all seems so nice and dandy. Now, should we spray some testosterone around the scene to make it interesting? Of course we should. Let my psychology degree be entertained damnit! Whatever, I'm having fun and in the wise words of Limp Bizkit...keep rollin rollin rollin! Hee hee another linky.

No comments: