Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One goal down, need to start a new goal

My next century goal is for September to ride the Peach of a Century ride and to ride it with a faster time then my last one.

And...since I've been fascinated by the world of cyclocross for the past few months I was thinking I really should start running more if I want to attempt an event this year in the world of cyclocross for beginners in Portlandia :). I'm still on the fence with this one, but it looks like some dirty fun!

In the meantime I need a running goal I think. I'm toying with this new goal thanks to Mara for planting the bug in my ear today. A Half marathon on October 19th sounds reasonable right? It is actually THIS 1/2 marathon. Do I have sufficient time to build up to comfortably finish? That is the question.

Hmmm?

No comments: