Sunday, August 24, 2008

My: "Questionable Content Blog"

Oh Geez! Probably because I mention my "backside" my blog now qualifies as questionable. Hmm. I've never felt so censored in my LIFE.

Whatever, my lungs hurt. Upper respiratory stuff SUCKS <---uh oh questionable word again by blogger standards. My muscles are THROBBING from my short run today....oh shoot, I did it again. Good thing I'm done NURSING on my BREAST and not talking about that I would have a really naughty site.

Holy hell. <---in a HAND basket. Good gracious me.

4 comments:

Brandy said...

You got questionable contented? HA! That makes me laugh. :P

CraftyMama said...

Are you making fun of my innocence?

:P

Norm Deplume said...

How does one manage to get "questionable contented"?

CraftyMama said...

My guess is that I used the highly offensive term: "Backside" in the title of that post.