Saturday, January 05, 2008

I've never!

Left a comment on a blog for an author, but tonight I did. I recently read Apathy
the book was very entertaining and I read it in 2 nights which for me, well it was that good. Tonight I asked my 2 yr old what "Apathy" meant, yes I did because sometimes all I have to talk to is my 2 yr old.

Me: What does Apathy mean little child that came from my very being (yes I should have said loins, but so what)?

Little child: Oh, it means you are older like this...(she holds up 4 fingers and nods uh huh).

Me: No, not really you should have shrugged your shoulders and had NO OPINION! We have work to do my child, much work to do.

Kidding, I gave her a hug and a kiss and did all the right things that make me Mom of the year while my mind wanders off into the land of subtitles.

See how random I can barely write. This my friends is why I enjoyed this book: articulation! Of which I have nada.

No comments: