Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pinkalicious


S child just started taking ballet. Okay, she doesn't actually participate in the class yet. We sit by the door and she watches all the other 4 yr olds chasse, jete, tendu, frappe and curtsy in their teeny tiny leotards. For the record I had to consult the Googles for the proper spelling of all this French that the instructor rattles off. I feel very mature when I come home and try it out on the unsuspecting family. Its only week 2 of ballet and I'm hopeful she'll participate at some point in the next 6 weeks. She can then victoriously run crying back to me in all her spunktifulous glory. Don't try to Google that word, it's all mine baby. I'm cool with her taking time to feel comfortable joining in. I'm also very cool with how these little leg warmers turned out. Anyone, hearing Flashdance music? I was when I knit them up last week.

Pinkalicious


No comments: