Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Raiden's "Milestone Moment" and I miss it!



Raiden (4 1/2) had a big accomplishment today. He rode his bicycle with OUT his training-wheels and I missed it :(. Edward took the kids to the park while I went to a cycling class at the gym and I missed my cutie pie little man on 2 wheels. I guess I can't witness *ALL* the firsts.

Raiden described it very nonchalantly and said he did it fine on the first try. Sure enough Chloe was beaming with excitement for her little brother and took over the story telling since he didn't seem to impressed with it all. She bragged how he just got on and took off riding, Dad barely even had a hand on him.

What I did get out of him was a promise for a repeat performance.

He told me: "Don't worry Mommy I'll ride my bike for you tomorrow." He didn't see the big deal over the whole thing apparently.

No comments: