Thursday, February 19, 2009

When a girl stops blogging

does it mean she has nothing to say? 

HELL NO! 

I just haven't had anything blog worthy. Nothing funny, nothing quirky, nothing serious. Everyone else around me knows I always have plenty to say ;). I've been in a funk. I don't feel motivated to do anything. It takes a lot of effort to haul my booty to the gym and I'm either ON or OFF.  The house is a mess. I want to paint, but I'm color paralyzed. I tried to garden yesterday and remembered how much blood, sweat and tears it takes to grow 5 peas, 1 green tomato, and some worm infested root vegetable. I'll still take the challenge on because it is an excuse to have dirt under my fingernails and play with worms.

I really have been blogging or more like blog-journaling in the most sterile and mind numbing way on my "other" blog.  Now if I could clean up my diet I may be living some as semblance of what is known as synergy

A girl can dream.


1 comment:

Jo said...

Girl, I'm going to add you to my blogroll okay? :D

Jo